Opportunity is knocking. Will you answer?
Do you enjoy working with people? Does the idea of matching top talent with growing organizations excite you? Have you ever considered running your own business concerning hiring agency jobs?
Goodwin Recruiting may be the place for you. We aren't like every other staffing and recruiting firm. Business owners thrive at Goodwin. Here, you get the perks of being your own boss, running your own recruiting business, and unlimited earning potential, paired with the benefits and support that come from working with an established brand that has been in the recruiting world for over 20 years. In addition, we are honored to have received the #1 ranking of Best Places to Work in 2023 by Glassdoor.
Successful recruiting managers at Goodwin experience the best of both worlds. You manage your own recruiting business with access to ongoing training, support, and a team of well over 300 colleagues to collaborate with daily. As a partner in hiring agency jobs, we thrive on helping you succeed. Make the switch today.
Join Goodwin Recruiting.
What Goodwin Recruiting Offers
Unlimited earning potential with no income cap. We keep it simple and allow you to create your own financial success.
Work from Home
A remote, work-from-home opportunity in the U.S. We offer work-life balance and a schedule that is in YOUR control.
Our back office is here to handle all billing and invoicing issues, allowing you to focus on what you do best: recruiting.
Training and Tools
Stellar training gets you up to speed and helps you establish a successful business, while paid access to the best recruiting tools, marketing resources, and IT systems helps you take it to the next level.
You get to start your own recruiting business, backed by current technology platforms and a brand that has been doing business right for over 20 years.
At Goodwin, you are independent, but you are not alone. You are backed by a team. From coaches to peers, you will always have access to a network of support to generate success.
Ideal Recruiting Partner candidates have:
- 3+ years of experience in management or recruiting, or a strong background in a particular niche or industry where you are interested in recruiting
- A commitment to strong business relationships
- A self-driven mindset and are highly motivated
- A proven track record of success
- Comfortable working in a 100% commission-based compensation model
- The financial ability to support yourself during the training and ramp-up period of 3 to 4 months — No base salary or draw, including during training
- The ability to work independently and professionally from a home office environment
- A results-oriented mentality
For more information, please fill out the form below or email your resume to our Internal Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not currently interested in becoming a recruiter, please return to our Job Board for other opportunities.