- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when making a payment only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for payments, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their payment. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Third party websites Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
© 2022 Goodwin Recruiting. All content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, software, audio and video clips, is the property of Goodwin Recruiting or its vendors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Goodwin Recruiting and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Goodwin Recruiting or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use of Site
This site or any portion of this site, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Goodwin Recruiting.
The information, services, products and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided by www.goodwinrecruiting.com on an “as is” basis. Goodwin Recruiting makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Goodwin Recruiting does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Goodwin Recruiting disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products and materials. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Goodwin Recruiting will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, even if Goodwin Recruiting has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
This site is created and controlled by Goodwin Recruiting in the State of New Hampshire, USA. As such, the laws of the State of New Hampshire will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Parties agree that any action arising out of this agreement shall be brought in state or federal court in New Hampshire and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.