Opportunity Is Knocking. Will You Answer?
Do you enjoy working with people? Does the idea of matching top talent with growing organizations excite you? Have you ever considered running your own business concerning hiring agency jobs?
Goodwin Recruiting may be the place for you. We aren’t like every other staffing and recruiting firm. Here, you get the perks of being your own boss, running your own recruiting business, and unlimited earning potential, paired with the benefits and support that come from working with an established brand that has been in the recruiting world for over 20 years.
Successful recruiting partners at Goodwin experience the best of both worlds. You manage your own recruiting business with access to ongoing training, support, and a team of well over 300 team members to collaborate with daily. As a partner in hiring agency jobs, we thrive on helping you succeed.
Ideal Recruiting Partner Candidates Have:
• 3+ years of experience in management or recruiting, or a strong background in a particular niche or industry where you are interested in recruiting
• A commitment to strong business relationships
• A self-driven mindset and are highly motivated
• A proven track record of success
• Comfortable working in a 100% commission-based compensation model
• The financial ability to support yourself during the training and ramp-up period of 3 to 4 months — No base salary or draw, including during training
• The ability to work independently and professionally from a home office environment
• A results-oriented mentality
What Goodwin Recruiting Offers
Unlimited earning potential with no income cap. We keep it simple and allow you to create your own financial success.
Stellar training gets you up to speed and helps you establish a successful business, while paid access to the best recruiting tools, marketing resources, and IT systems helps you take it to the next level.
We strive to be positive change agents in the world of recruiting. To address diversity, unconscious bias, and support everyone's unique needs at the highest level.
Our Ambassador Program allows Recruiting Partners to enhance their business and become experts with client relationships, business branding, and DEI sourcing strategies.
Our partnership with Stride Benefits allows our Recruiting Partners to save time and money by helping them navigate and select the individual health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans that suit them best.
We contribute in multiple ways to organizations across the nation, helping to support our local communities and to positively impact our clients, candidates, and partners lives.