Die Repair Machinist
Recruiting Partner: Bryan Chaffee
Cleveland, Ohio | Manufacturing | Not Remote | $50,000 to $55,000 | Job ID: 126958
Step into a new role in a leading ISO 9001 Certified manufacturer in the metal casting industry. If you have a passion for precision and a knack for learning, we have the perfect opportunity for you as our Die Cast Machinist. Apply Today!
Die Repair Machinist Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Attractive wages that recognize your expertise and experience.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for your peace of mind.
- Retirement Savings: Benefit from our 401K plan.
- Additional Perks: Enjoy Profit Sharing, generous Vacation and Sick Time, plus 12 Paid Holidays.
Die Repair Machinist Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 3 years foundry experience
- 3 years die repair
- Must be able to work as a team
- Has had experience with older equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to drive a tow motor or forklift.
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 126958
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia