LCSW – Social Worker
Recruiting Partner: Missy Robinson
Orem, Utah | Healthcare Services | | $62,000 to $73,000 | Job ID: 129881
Our client is looking for a compassionate LCSW – Social Worker who wants to make a difference in their patients' and families' lives.
Hospice LCSW Responsibilities:
- Provides social work services to meet the needs of the patients and family
- Demonstrated ability to engage interdisciplinary team, staff, patient, family members and understands and can provide the emotional resource necessary for end of life care
- Attends all IDT and mandatory meetings and communicates effectively to interdisciplinary team members
Hospice LCSW Requirements:
- Unencumbered Utah LCSW licensure or be in process of obtaining (with a CSW license)
- Master's degree from a school of Social Work preferred but not required
- Current driver's license
- 1 year hospice experience preferred
Hospice LCSW Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Healthcare, dental, and life insurance, as well as 401K
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 129881
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia