Recruiting Partner: Greg Dickinson
West Warwick, Rhode Island | Finance | | $150,000 to $160,000 | Job ID: 129120
Our growing company is seeking a Corporate Controller to lead the charge and steer our company down its continued successful path. You will oversee our small and loyal accounting team and work closely with our CFO to help us achieve our anticipated growth goals.
Corporate Controller Benefits
- Employer-Sponsored Health/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401 with match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Bonus of up to 20% of base salary paid out annually
Corporate Controller Requirements and Responsibilities
- Prior experience in a similar role of 10 to 20 years
- Can-do attitude and team-focused mentality
- Prior experience leading a team paired with a people-first management style
- Proficiency in Oracle and ADP workforce
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Experience with mergers/acquisitions, payroll, and private equity reporting
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 129120
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia