Transportation Design Engineer/Project Manager
Recruiter: Kylee Shimabuku
Indianapolis, Indiana | Engineering | Work from home flexibility | $80,000 to $110,000 | Job ID: 109662
Our client, an engineering firm with over 50 years of history, is looking for a Roadway & Highway Design Project Manager to join their team. If you are looking for a company dedicated to excellence, open communication, and delivering high-quality results, please apply!
Roadway & Highway Design Project Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for project management which may include scope development, contract negotiations, cost control, staff management, and quality control on multiple, concurrent projects
- Planning, directing, and coordinating activities of the roadway design team to ensure that the goals or objectives of these projects are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters
- Coordinating the planning, staffing, scheduling, budget management, quality control, of subcontractors and internal technical and support staff
- Provide quality engineering design services and advice for rehabilitation, renovation, and construction of assigned projects
- Act as the backup to the Vice President in overseeing and training staff, internal and external meetings, etc.
- Prepare drawings in accordance with client and host government
Roadway & Highway Design Project Manager Requirements
- Bachelor in civil engineering
- Must have PE
- 10+ years’ experience
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D
Roadway & Highway Design Project Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance (company funds 95% of employee health insurance premiums)
- Life insurance, STD/LTD
- 401k and match
- Generous PTO, including your birthday off
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 109662
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia