Hospitality Controller – Multi-unit Restaurant Accountant
Recruiter: Rebecca Steeves
Marietta, Georgia | Accounting | Not Remote | $110,000 to $130,000 | Job ID: 123363
Ready to utilize your Accounting skills in a more strategic way? Love the restaurant industry?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Restaurant Accounting Manager to take their experience to new heights!
Please take a look and apply today!
- Responsible for all aspects of the Accounting Department
- Analyze financial performance
- Manage the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles, as well as federal, state and local financial requirements
- Oversee weekly cash flow, billing and cash receipts
- Monthly review of third-party vendor partners
- Manage external audits- sales tax, personal property tax, worker's compensation, etc
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate tax filings
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data, including but not limited to: Financial impact of price increases, Food cost/basket report, Minimum wage analysis, R&M, CapEx, Service contracts, HR, Marketing, etc
- Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances – propose corrective actions
- Supervise a small team of accounting specialists
- Multi-unit Restaurant/Hospitality experience required
- CPA certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on accounting management experience
- Expert fluency with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office and POS systems
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accrual-based accounting
- Strong management skills
What's in it for you?
- Competative Salary
- Hybrid potential in the future
- Great company culture with long-standing tenure in the office
- Growth Potential!
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 123363
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia