Health, Safety, & Environmental Manager
Recruiter: LeeAnn Hamon
Woodway, Texas | Manufacturing | Not Remote | $115,000 to $125,000 | Job ID: 123034
As a recognized leader in the manufacturing industry, we take pride in our products and our teams. We are searching for an experienced HS&E Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the environmental, health & safety management systems of the plant. We are seeking someone with environmental compliance and Local, State, and Federal regulations expertise to ensure that safe work practices are implemented and followed at every turn. This position will be located in the Waco, TX. area, and we are seeking candidates in Texas who are open to relocation.
- Administers plant safety program, monitoring compliance with company, government and MSHA policies and/or regulations. Ensures plant safety programs are in line with corporate safety policies and practices to continuously improve the company’s safety and health performance.
- Facilitates Federal and state inspections related to H&S and Environmental. Plant liaison to all regulatory agencies.
- Maintains compliance with all state and federally issued permits, licenses, and certifications included but not limited to air emissions, water quality/discharge, hazardous/universal waste, Spill prevention/chemical storage, and radiation. Completes renewals and revisions to all permit documentation.
- Completes required reporting for Corporate or Group analysis of safety statistics and environmental data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct EHS review of new plant CAPEX projects, installations, and equipment purchase as part of managing change at plant level.
- In charge of all safety & environmental incident investigations, RCA administration, and corrective actions related to those investigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health, or Environmental Science
- 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment with extensive time working in environmental compliance, industrial hygiene, safety or similar role in a supervisory capacity
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local governances pertaining to environmental and safety regulation. Extensive knowledge of MSHA regulations is required. Experience as a trainer and/or certifier in these areas is preferred. Knowledge of ISO management systems is preferred
- Accurate record keeping; capable of working with minimal direct supervision. Solid communication, people, organizational, and diagnostic skills
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to work with teams and people in a Total Quality environment. Strong problem solving/root cause analysis skills
HS&E Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid Relocation Assistance
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 123034
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia