Recruiting Partner: Rob Rush
New York, New York | Food & Beverage & Lodging | Not Remote | $65,000 to $75,000 | Job ID: 121521
Seeking a Kitchen Manager.
If you are looking for an opportunity with a fun, laid-back environment where you can be yourself and show off your personality, we have a place for you. We are a scratch kitchen with no comprises. The Kitchen Manager’s role is to provide uncompromised excellence at all times, making the Guest and the food the heart and passion of all they do.
We provide great pay, quality of life…we believe in balance.
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- Strong background in leading a team of more than 10 employees as a kitchen manager
- Training and Development procedures as the primary key to success and future growth
- Daily Supervision of the hourly team members, providing feedback and support in a timely manner
- Quality of Operations through adherence to company standards and team member accountability
Kitchen Manager Job Qualifications:
- 2+ years of management experience required.
- 1+ years of Full-Service restaurant management experience required.
- Management of at least 10 staff members required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Kitchen Manager Benefits
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Eligible 1st of the month following the date of hire)
- Employer Paid Disability Insurance
- 401 K (Eligible 1 year after service)
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Monthly food allowance card
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 121521
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia