Upscale Restaurant General Manager
Recruiter: Ron Voncannon
Charlotte, North Carolina | Food & Beverage & Lodging | Not Remote | $75,000 to $85,000 | Job ID: 118878
A well-known, trendy, upscale restaurant brand is looking for a Restaurant General Manager in the area. This concept is a scratch-kitchen restaurant with an extensive craft cocktail menu. The company has multiple concepts and continues to expand in several markets. There is plenty of growth available for candidates that prove themselves successful. We offer amazing benefits and a positive culture in an exciting environment. If you are ready to join a winning team, apply today!
Restaurant General Manager’s Requirements
- Strong leadership skills and ability to make an immediate impact on restaurant results
- High energy and a charismatic approach to guests interactions
- Ability to build strong, cohesive teams and pursue excellence relentlessly
- 3+ years in a similar role in a full-service restaurant
- Ability to pass drug and background screenings
Restaurant General Manager's Responsibilities:
- Lead day to day operations
- Build top-line sales through superior execution
- Grow bottom line profits through planning and accountability
- Review P&L results and develop a plan for possible improvements.
- Uphold company standards
- Ensure guests receive the highest level of customer service
- Must be able to multi-task in a high-stress environment
Restaurant General Manager’s Benefits:
- Bonus program – based on restaurant performance
- Extremely Generous Tenure Bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Career advancement opportunities with a growing company
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 118878
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia