Vice President of Hospitality & Lodging
Recruiter: Mike Millea
Helena, Montana | Food & Beverage & Lodging | | $150,000 to $175,000 | Job ID: 118625
Our client is looking for a Vice President of Hospitality and Lodging to lead our lodging portfolio and elevate our guests' experience with a profound commitment to our core values, and to environmental sustainability.
You will play a pivotal role in overseeing all aspects of the properties’ operations to drive revenue growth, foster collaborations, and ensure our operations align with our mission of environmental conservation and equitable outdoor access.
You must be able to hike 10+ miles, carrying up to 50 lbs of gear.
Some of the locations are only accessible by foot or by air.
This role is Remote/Hybrid for candidates in the Northeastern US.
Vice President of Hospitality & Lodging Benefits:
- Group Health Plan: 75% employer-paid
- Optional Vision Insurance
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance: 100% employer-paid
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance: 100% employer-paid
- Matching 403(b): 4% with a vesting schedule
- Vacation: 4 (four) weeks accrued each year to start
- Holidays: 11 (eleven) paid holidays per year
- ProDeal discounts on equipment and gear
Vice President of Hospitality & Lodging Qualifications:
- Over 10 years of combined experience in the hospitality, resort, and outdoor industries
- Proven experience in executive management roles within a hospitality or resort setting, with a deep understanding of all aspects of the operations
- Previous involvement and leadership in new property development and construction
- Strong track record of driving revenue growth in a similar industry or domain, with experience in P&L management, and data analytics required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent leadership abilities with the capacity to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge and deep understanding of market dynamics, customer behavior, and industry trends
- Experience in financial management, including budget and performance management
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to connect and effectively communicate complex concepts and strategies to diverse stakeholders
- Tolerance for ambiguity and confident decision-making ability
- A passion for and a personal or professional commitment to the protection, conservation, and enjoyment of outdoor spaces and experiences, and an understanding of the importance of environmental sustainability, outdoor education, and equitable access to nature
Vice President of Hospitality & Lodging Responsibilities:
- Oversee all operations of the property, including accommodations, dining, outdoor programs, and guest experience
- Collaborate closely with the F&B teams to ensure exceptional food quality, service standards, financial performance
- Cultivate guest satisfaction by upholding high standards of service and maintaining our reputation as a premier destination for outdoor and conservation enthusiasts
- Oversee the maintenance, aesthetics, and capital improvements of the properties
- Foster relationships with diverse stakeholders to ensure our partnerships reflect the communities we serve
- Responsible for annual budgets and strategic plans that align with our mission, vision, and values
- Set and drive key performance metrics including guest feedback, occupancy, and financial performance
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing products and develop new experiences that resonate with the target audience and encourage outdoor exploration, conservation, and sustainable practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and execution of product initiatives
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 118625
Share This Job
Share This Job
I Want More Jobs Like This In My Inbox Weekly.
Powered by Dalia