- DO NOT pursue if candidate is represented by a current partner (partners need to show activity every 60 days to keep candidate under their name)
- DO NOT pursue if candidate is represented by Goodwin Recruiting but there is a “Scheduled Contact” or “Interview” scheduled in the future
- DO NOT pursue candidates that work at a current client when Direct Recruiting
- DO talk to client rep if a candidate that works for a current client answers a job posting
- DO pursue if represented by Goodwin Recruiting and the first logged activity is older than 72 hours, as long as there is no open "Scheduled Contact" or "Interview" activity
- DO pursue if represented by Goodwin Recruiting and there is an open activity but no activity history by the same recruiter
- DO pursue if open tasks are overdue
While searching, check "Recruiter Activity" to see if anyone is in contact already. If an InMail has been sent by another partner, allow a total of 14 days before pursuing. If no messages sent, go ahead and reach out.
If a contact responds to your InMail message, cross-reference to see if the contact is in Salesforce.
If they ARE in Salesforce - See Candidate or Client rules.
If they are NOT in Salesforce, pursue to get them added to SF.
Always log activity / tasks as Social Media to reflect communication via LinkedIn
To maintain a license, you must have the following activity per month at a minimum:
- Searches Performed - 20
- Profiles Saved to Project - 50
- InMails Sent - 75
- Active Days - 15
You can review your activity under the “Reports” tab
- When prospecting, you have 30 days to make live contact (includes an inbound Email or LinkedIn InMail with content that is logged into SF). After 30 days you can continue to prospect but change account ownership back to Goodwin Recruiting.
- DO pursue if owned by Goodwin Recruiting
- DO pursue if owned by a current partner BUT the activity of current partner pursuing has extended for more than 30 days without live contact
- DO NOT pursue if owned by a current partner and the activity is less than 30 days or they are currently in live contact with the prospect (partners need to show activity every 10 days to automatically keep account under their name)